Tharrington Smith, LLP, is proud to announce that nine of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2011 edition of Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The following attorneys have been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least 25 years:
- Roger W. Smith, Sr.- Appellate Law, White-Collar Criminal Defense, Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Wade M. Smith– White-Collar Criminal Defense, Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense
The following attorney has been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least 20 years:
- Carlyn G. Poole– Family Law
The following attorney has been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least 15 years:
- Lynn P. Burleson– Family Law
The following attorneys have been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least 10 years:
- Douglas E. Kingsbery– Commercial Litigation, White-Collar Criminal Defense, and Bet-The-Company Litigation
- Jaye Meyer– Family Law
The following attorney has been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least five years:
- Fred Morelock– Family Law:
The following attorneys were included in the 2010 and 2011 editions of Best Lawyers®:
- Melissa Hill– White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Alice Stubbs– Family Law
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. For the newly released U.S. edition, more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes in an exhaustive annual survey about the legal abilities of other lawyers in the same and related specialties.
Because of the rigorous and transparent methodology used by Best Lawyers®, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor. Best Lawyers® was first published in 1983, and Corporate Counsel magazine has called it “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The Best Lawyers in America® 2010 (Copyright 2010 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).