Casey Fidler grew up in Huntersville, North Carolina. She graduated with Highest Distinction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and received her Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication with a second major in Political Science. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Wake Forest University School of Law and is licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
While in law school, Casey served as the Executive Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review and was a member on the Moot Court Board. She was also a student advocate in the Elder Law Clinic. Throughout her time at Wake Law, Casey earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (highest class grade) in Legal Analysis, Writing, & Research II; Mass Media Law; Dispute Resolution; and Law Practice Management.
Casey practices exclusively in the field of family law. She is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the 10th Judicial District Bar, the Wake County Bar Association, and the North Carolina Bar Association.
Outside of the office, Casey enjoys spending time with her mini labradoodle puppy named Charlotte.
Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2017
- Executive Editor, Wake Forest Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- The Elder Law Clinic
- Extern at the Office of General Counsel for the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, May 2014
- B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication and Political Science, with Highest Distinction
- Phi Mu Fraternity
- Kappa Tau Alpha, Journalism and Mass Communication Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honor Society
Memberships & Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, since 2017
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section Member, since 2017
- Wake County Bar Association, Member, since 2017
- 10th Judicial District Bar, Member, since 2017
- “Civil Law Update,” Wake County Bar Association Luncheon, October 3, 2017