Eva DuBuisson received her undergraduate degree in public policy from Duke University. In 2007, Ms. DuBuisson received a law degree, with high honors, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a Master of Public Policy degree from the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University. While in law school, Ms. DuBuisson was a published staff member of the North Carolina Law Review and an Articles & Notes Editor for the First Amendment Law Review and admitted to the Order of the Coif.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. DuBuisson worked as Program Associate for Disaster Relief for the Lawyers Alliance for New York, specializing in legal issues related to post-9/11 relief agencies. Ms. DuBuisson received the Super Lawyers “Rising Star” award for 2014.
Ms. DuBuisson practices education law.
- Juris Doctor, 2007
- North Carolina Law Review (published staff member)
- First Amendment Law Review, Articles & Notes Editor
- Order of the Coif
Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy, 2007
- Public Policy
Memberships & Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar, member 2007
- Wake County Bar Association, member, 2007
- North Carolina Bar Association, Education Law Section Member, Young Lawyers Division Member
- 10th Judicial District Bar, member, 2007