Casey Fidler practices exclusively in the field of family law. Casey earned her Juris Doctor degree from Wake Forest University School of Law. She holds a Bachelor of Arts with Highest Distinction in Journalism and Mass Communication with a second major in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. While in law school, Casey served as the Executive Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review, participated as a member on the Moot Court Board, and volunteered as an Elder Law Clinic Student Advocate. She joined Tharrington Smith in 2017 and outside the office, Casey enjoys spending time with her mini labradoodle, Charlotte.
Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2017
- Executive Editor, Wake Forest Law Review
- Moot Court Board
- The Elder Law Clinic
- Extern at the Office of General Counsel for the Dept. of Veterans Affairs
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, May 2014
- B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication and Political Science, with Highest Distinction
- Phi Mu Fraternity
- Kappa Tau Alpha, Journalism and Mass Communication Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honor Society
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, since 2017
- Wake County Bar Association, Member, since 2017
- 10th Judicial District Bar, Member, since 2017
- “Civil Law Update,” Wake County Bar Association Luncheon, 2017, 2018.
- “Family Law Case Update,” Wake County Bar Association CLE, 2022