Tharrington Smith, LLP, is proud to announce that nine of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2010 edition of Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The following attorneys have been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least 25 years:
- Roger W. Smith, Sr.- Appellate Law, White-Collar Criminal Defense, Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Wade M. Smith- White-Collar Criminal Defense, Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense
The following attorneys have been listed in Best Lawyers® for at least 10 years:
- Lynn P. Burleson – Family Law
- Carlyn G. Poole – Family Law
Other Tharrington Smith Attorneys included in the 2010 edition are the following:
- Melissa Hill – White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Douglas E. Kingsbery – Commercial Litigation, White-Collar Criminal Defense, and Bet-The-Company Litigation
- Jaye Meyer – Family Law
- Fred Morelock – Family Law
- Alice Stubbs – Family Law
For the new U.S. edition, more than 24,126 leading attorneys cast more than 2.8 million votes in an exhaustive annual survey about the legal abilities of other lawyers in the same and related specialties.
Because of the rigorous and transparent methodology used by Best Lawyers®, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Best Lawyers® was first published in 1983, and Corporate Counsel magazine has called it “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The Best Lawyers in America® 2009 (Copyright 2008 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).