Tharrington Smith, LLP, is proud to announce that 12 of its lawyers have been selected for inclusion by North Carolina Super Lawyers®for 2010. Only five percent of lawyers in North Carolina receive this recognition.
- Wade M. Smith has been selected as one of the Top 10 Lawyers in North Carolina for 2010.
- Carlyn G. Poole has been selected as one of Top 100 Lawyers and one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers.
- Jaye Meyer been selected as one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers.
The following Tharrington Smith attorneys have been selected in their respective practice areas:
- F. Hill Allen (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Lynn P. Burleson (Family Law)
- Douglas E. Kingsbery (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Fred M. Morelock (Family Law)
- Roger W. Smith, Sr. (Criminal Defense)
- Alice C. Stubbs (Family Law)
The following Tharrington Smith attorneys have been recognized as “Rising Stars” in North Carolina for 2010 by North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine:
- Jill S. Jackson (Family Law)
- Steve Mansbery (Family Law)
- Kathleen P. Tanner Kennedy (School and Education Law)
The selections for Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics, a division of Key Professional Media, Inc. of Minneapolis, MN. Each year, Law & Politics’ undertakes a multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation by Law & Politics’ attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check. More information is available at www.superlawyers.com.